You specify your preference when you order the unit. The BibleCourier is loaded with two Bibles from the selection below.
- The King James Version (KJV)
- The King James Version with Apocrypha (KJVA)
- The American Standard Version (ASV)
- The Revised Standard Version (RSV)
- The Bible in Basic English (BBE)
- The New King James Version (NKJ)
- The New International Version (NIV)
- The New Revised Standard Version (NRS)
- The New Living Translation (NLT)
- The Good News Bible (GNB)
- The New American Standard Version (NAS)
- The New Jerusalem Bible (with Apocrypha) (NJB)
- The English Standard Version (ESV)
- The Contemporary English Version (CEV)
- The World English Bible (WEB)
Yes. BibleCourier has ten different volume settings. BibleCourier also allows you to change the reading speed, the type of voice used, the pitch of the voice, and many other settings.
No. BibleCourier uses non-volatile memory, meaning that the data doesn’t go away even if the power is off or you remove the batteries. There is no way to “erase” the memory.
Yes. Both have the same number of keys in the same orientation, with the same names.
No. BibleCourier weighs four ounces with the batteries loaded.
BibleCourier is about the size of a cassette tape. The dimensions are 4 inches by 2 inches by .75 inches.
Yes! Click here to view the BibleCourier User Guide right now.
Yes. BibleCourier is delivered with a Talking User Guide and Talking Help. The Talking User Guide is the first “book” loaded in BibleCourier, just before Genesis. Each key on the keypad has Talking Help which tells you what the key does. To activate the Talking Help you simply press and hold down a key until it beeps two times.
Absolutely. You can set an almost unlimited number of bookmarks in each book of the Bible
Yes. BibleCourier lets you jump through the Bible by verse, chapter, and book.